IPTV Smarters Pro is listed on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS mobiles respectively, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want it on your FireStick, you will need to sideload it. We will download IPTV Smarters APK using the Downloader app.
1. We will first install the Downloader app
This app will help you sideload IPTV Smarter on FireStick (because browser downloads are not allowed) You may also read our detailed guide on how to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader
2. Click the Find > Search option on the home screen of FireStick.
3. Type the name of the app (which is Downloader). Click the Downloader option when it is displayed in the search results.
4. Get back to the home screen of FireStick after installing the Downloader app
In the menu bar, click Settings
5. In the Settings, choose the option My Fire TV
6. When the following set of options are displayed on the next screen, click Developer Options.
7. Click Install from unknown apps.
8. Click Downloader to change the status to ON.
9. You may now open the Downloader app When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen.
10. Go ahead and enter the following path on this
11. Give it a minute or two until the IPTV Smarter is downloaded onto your FireStick device
12. When the download has been completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. Installation is concluded with the App installed notification. You may now choose to click OPEN and get started with IPTV Smarters. I recommend choosing DONE so that you may first delete the APK file and save some space on the FireStick storage
15. If you clicked DONE above, you will be back on the Downloader interface
16. Again, click Delete
Great! now You have the IPTV Smarters app on FireStick.